Tomorowland Belgium is one of the largest music festivals in Europe. The organisers always outdo the previous year by upgrading the stages, props, pyrotechnics and artistic constructions each year. The best of the best electric dance music (EDM) DJs come to this event. As a result there is always conflicting clashes with the set times.
Tomorrowland consists of two weekends of partying. The first weekend is 17 to 19 of July and the second weekend is 24 to 26 of July. Tomorrowland is Señor Ben's all time favourite travel event.
First ticket release is in early February, so mark in that date. What is incredible is that all tickets are snapped up in less than an hour!
All the accommodation is located at Dreamville. There is a variety of accommodation choices depending on your budget and level of comfort. The cheapest option is to go for the Magnificent Green Package where you bring your camping gear to set up. If you do not want to bring your own tent you can select the Easy Tent Package. Your tent, air mattress and sleeping bag will be supplied and all set up for you. The more expensive accommodation are the ones with a more sturdy structure and are more luxury. To find out more about the high end accommodation on offer.
Official Tomorrowland airport shuttles run from Brussels Airport (BRU) and Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL). You can get to Boom from Antwerpen-Centraal station using the SNCB/NMBS trains.
Closest International Airport: Antwerp International Airport (ANR), Antwerp
Senor Ben's Tips
1) Wear ear plugs to protect your ears from the ringing sensation of loud music.
2) Try to explore all of the 14 stages with each one having a unique theme. Be sure to visit the Rave Cave.
3) Store your valuables in a locker instead of leaving them in your tent at Dream World. Unfortunately theft does occur.
4) When you buy water, you are handed bottles of water without a cap. Bring your own bottle cap or use a camelbak water bags that can be refilled at water stations.
5) Bring a pair of gum boots or dive boots if you are camping at Dream World. Come days 2 and 3 the camp grounds slowly become muddy with the high traffic of campers walking back and forth.